Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Long Time No See

Did you notice I haven't been here in weeks??  I was away from home and my computer, watching grandkids while their parents were away on a dream vacation.

But I'm back home again, and I can say that everyone had a great time, including myself!  Although, it is good to be back home and back to my old routine!

While I was away, I didn't blog, for a number of reasons.  I needed a little break--and I sure got one!  During that time, I decided I wanted to change my blog, but couldn't decide how to do that.

So, I started a new one!  It is called Grammy's Apple Pie Cottage, and it is brand spanking new!  It is going to be the where I share a daily devotion, recipes, and my sewing projects.

This blog, The Spirited Life of Grammy, is going to be only for my menu plans, which will resume this weekend.  I will continue to post them as I have for the past year or so.  

For my new blog, I was wanting a place like Grandma's kitchen or front porch.  A place where you could visit and take away a recipe or a good, comfy feeling.  This world is a crazy place, and more and more I think we all need a place to go that gives us some light, some comfort, some relaxation, and some refreshment.  And something good.  Something that gives us the feeling we had when grandma wrapped her chubby arms around us and hugged us close.  A cookie jar kind of blog.

So that is what I aim to make it.  Unapologetically Christian and wholesome.  Something for your mind, your heart, your mouth, and your hands.  And hopefully you will find something there that will bring you a smile!

Here is the link to take you to my new blog:  Grammy's Apple Pie Cottage    

Drop by and visit soon!  There's not much there now, but I will be adding posts regularly!

And I will see you back here this weekend with my menu plan for next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment