Sunday, July 14, 2019

Weekly Menu Plan Week of July 14-20, 2019

Remember when I used to post menus for every week?

It seems like a long time since I've been here! It's so nice to be back and getting back into my routine again.

We are definitely into summer now.  The forecast is for the 90's all week, and it is a dry heat here.  I can't believe I am actually saying we need rain, after all the rain we had this spring!  But it is pretty dry out there right now.

In the summer, I like to keep my house, including the kitchen, cool.  That means minimal baking for me.  I try to keep meals simple, and desserts cold.  I use the grill a lot, and I love stovetop cooking for the summer months.

This week, I have an easy menu plan that features very little oven time.  When I do bake in the summer, I usually get it done early in the morning.  There are a couple new recipes for me to try here, especially the shrimp boil.  I have been wanting to try one, so this week I will give it go!

Here is the menu plan for this week:
To get a printable menu, please click HERE.
Recipe links and notes are below.

Sunday:
For dinner, I make this sandwich just like a BLT but add turkey lunchmeat.  For my sandwich, I use gluten free bread.

Monday:
Sausage, Broccoli, and Rice Skillet is from Mom on Timeout

Apple Crumble Pie is from Joy Food Sunshine

Tuesday:
Seafood Pasta Salad is from Food.com - glad Food.com is back!  I didn't really understand the whole Genius Kitchen thing, but glad they have gone back to what works.

Gluten Free Chocolate Cake is from Bonitappetit

Thursday:
Classic Chicken Salad is from Dinner Then Dessert

No Bake Cherry Yum Yum is from The Country Cook

Friday:
Keto Instant Pot BBQ Ribs are from Beauty and the Foodie

Saturday:
Country Shrimp Boil is from Lady Behind the Curtain

And that's it for this week!  Easy and cool!  I hope you can find an idea or recipe here that you like! Have a great mid-July week!

No comments:

Post a Comment