Tuesday, April 2, 2019

FAL 2019 - Finish #3

My last finish for the first quarter of the Finish Along is a Dottie Angel apron I started last fall.  Although the directions are a little different than how I usually sew a garment, it turned out pretty well.  I think I will make a couple more of them in spring and summer prints.

Here is the post that shows the unfinished apron:  Unfinished Apron FAL 2019  

Here is the apron finished:  (I know it needs ironed!)

It goes on easily over the head, and has plenty of room to wear over clothes.  I made the tunic length, and will definitely make the others the same length.  Overall, it was an easy pattern to follow!  And I like having a full length apron to clean and cook in!  And I absolutely LOVE the pockets!

I am linking this post to:


That is it for my three finishes this quarter!  I hope to keep it up for the rest of the year!



4 comments:

  1. Nice details on the apron. On behalf of the 2019 FAL Hosts, congratulations on your first quarter finish and thanks for participating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am so glad I participated - thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete