Sunday, April 7, 2019

Weekly Menu Plan for April 7-13, 2019

I just love this little bunny family portrait!  If you can't tell, I kind of like love am addicted to graphics❣

Two weeks ago I got running behind, and last week tried to catch up.  Well, I'm not there yet!  Closer, but not there.  Everything is a scramble, it seems, and I am SO TIRED.  But I'm getting there, and hopefully this week I will not have any more last minute change of plans.

Although I had my menu for next week scribbled on a piece of notebook paper, I had to find the recipes online and make my menu to hang on the fridge.  I went to the grocery store without looking at the recipes first, so I can imagine I will be missing a few items.  I can see a run or two to the grocery store this week after I get the little one on the bus.

Here is this week's menu plan:
For a printable copy, please click HERE.
Recipe links and notes are below.

Sunday:
Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Bowls are from Cooking Classy - this recipe is easy to adapt to whatever you have on hand

Pineapple Upside Down Cake is from Betty Crocker

Tuesday:
Crockpot Ham and Potato Soup is from The Food Cafe

Swedish Apple Pie is from Hostess At Heart

Wednesday:
Breakfast Pizza is from The Gunny Sack - gluten free!

Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy is from Norine's Nest - I use gluten free cream of chicken soup from Walmart and gluten free McCormick's Chicken Gravy mix

Thursday:
Mom's Best Meat Loaf is from Taste of Home - this is one of our favorite meat loaves, I use either gluten free saltine crackers or gluten free oats.  Either way it tastes delicious!

Friday:
Creamy Lemon Pie is from Centsless Deals

That's it for this week!  Hope you find something you want to make for your family!  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment