Saturday, March 24, 2018

Movie Night Snack Mix

Well, I sure don't know what happened to spring, but right now it looks more like Christmas than it did on Christmas Day!

It's a great night to stay in and watch a movie!  Luckily for grandma and grandpa, we get to watch the youngest grandgirl while mom and dad brave the elements and go out for a date night.  Oh, to be young again!

The wind and the snow is triggering some major snack cravings in me, so I decided to make a yummy snack we can all munch on.  I threw some gluten free snacks together in a bowl, and stirred up a caramel topping to pour on top, and now I have a GYNORMOUS bowl of gluten free snack mix to devour during the movie tonight.  So easy to throw together, and even easier to eat!



Here is the recipe:
FOR A PRINTABLE RECIPE, CLICK HERE.

This recipe is being shared on Meal Plan Monday #106 at A Southern Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment