Monday, April 2, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for April 1 to April 7, 2018

Sure hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday with your family and friends!  We had a full house, a ton of food, and this week's menu plan reflects my need for a short break from cooking.  I don't think I've done anything but cook and/or bake since last week!

I meant to post my Easter menu, but things just got too hectic and I ran out of time.  Maybe next year?  I doubt anyone wants to see yesterday's news!

On to this week - I have a super easy week planned so I can catch up on some housework and sewing.  Hope you can find an idea or two!

FOR A PRINTABLE MENU, CLICK HERE.
Recipe links are below.



Monday - Banana Pudding is from Food Network (Paula Deen)
Tuesday - Hot Chicken Salad is also from Paula Deen
Thursday - Pizza Sliders are from The Country Cook;  Cadbury Mini Egg Cookies are from One Little Project

This menu plan is being shared at Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Now off to get some work done!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment