Friday, May 4, 2018

Sticky Barbecue Chicken (A Crockpot Recipe)

If you're looking for a good recipe for a sauce to use in your crockpot with just about any kind of meat, here's one for you to try.  I like to use this sauce with chicken or pork chops, and it is delicious served over rice with extra sauce spooned on top.



It is quick, easy, and delicious!  The chicken and sauce cook together in the crockpot for 5 or 6 hours, and dinner is ready!


Here is the recipe.  For a printed copy of this recipe, please click HERE.


This recipe is linked to Meal Plan Monday #112 at Southern Bite.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. I will have to give it a try. I signed up for emails to let me know when you posted a new post, but I am not receiving any notice. I have that option on my blog, but don't know if anyone has ever done it. When I first started my blog, I found myself often wondering if anyone out there was reading it. (It is a lot of work.) I finally decided I wouldn't worry about it. I was enjoying the process and as long as that was the case, I would continue it. (I do get frustrated at Facebook though because less than 1/3 of the people who are following my Facebook Fan Page actually sees the posts, but they keep reminding me that for just $3 or $5, they will guarantee that 250 people see the post.) Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. sticky seaweed location

    ReplyDelete