Thursday, September 13, 2018

Gluten Free Banana Bread

Last week, I had a ton of over-ripe bananas.  I mean a TON!  I don't know where they came from!  It was like they appeared overnight!

I knew I had to bake some banana bread.  But if I make normal banana bread (with gluten), I don't get any.  And for some reason I was craving banana bread.

So I had an idea.  I wanted to try making banana bread using Aldi's Gluten Free Yellow Baking Mix, which is really (I think) their gluten free yellow cake mix.  I wasn't sure how it would turn out, and I figured it would probably flop.

But I was wrong!  It turned out BEAUTIFULLY!  Everyone liked it, including all family members who eat gluten by the truckload!  The recipe is super easy, and such a nice treat!

It came out moist, flavorful, and quite yummy for breakfast or snacking!  
Give this recipe a try, especially if you eat gluten free like I do!

Here is the recipe:
For a printable recipe, please click HERE.  


Hope you like it!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome recipe. I'll be looking for that mix. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it! It stayed moist and yummy for 3 days...until we finished it!

      Delete
  2. Your Banana Bread looks delicious and just in time for fall! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday, your post is awesome. Hope you are having a great week and come back to see us soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I am bowing to the queen!! I have read your blog and your menus forever, I have made so many of your delicious recipes, and I can't believe you commented on my little blog! To me, you are a celebrity! Thank you for the nice comment, I visit your site every week and hope to have something else to post soon!

      Delete
  3. That looks delicious and super moist! I want that for breakfast.

    Luzia
    Highly recommended Cloud Contact Center

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily, using a bread machine makes bread making nearly fool proof. bread machine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Cake Delivery in Delhi

    ReplyDelete