Sunday, September 9, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for Sept. 9 to 15, 2018

I can feel autumn in the air!  It's such a cozy time of year.  I love getting out the sweaters and sweatshirts, high school football games, apple cider, apple pie, apple EVERYTHING!  And...my pumpkin spice cheerios are back!! Thank you Cheerios for making gluten free pumpkin spice cheerios!!  

This week's menu is just a hodgepodge of tried and trues mixed with some new ones.  I wasn't feeling particularly inspired with planning this week, for some reason.  Maybe the rain affected my brain!  I just wanted to spend most of my time cross stitching, curled up in my chair in front of the TV.  

Today I am going to experiment with some gluten free banana bread baking.  Crossing my fingers it will work!  I have a plan.....and of course it will probably backfire!  But if it works, I'll be sure to let you know!

Here is the menu plan for this week:
For a printable version, please click HERE
Recipe links and notes are below.


Recipe Links:

Sunday:
Bacon and Egg Muffins are from The Busy Baker
Barbecued Chicken Pizza is from Will Cook for Friends
Peach Cobbler is from Gonna Want Seconds

Monday:
Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup is from It's Always Autumn ( I LOVE this lady's blog! Definitely one of my favorites.)
German Chocolate Bundt Cake is from A Bountiful Kitchen

Tuesday:
Chicken Fried Rice is from Life in the Lofthouse

Wednesday:
5 Layer Peach Cobbler Coffee Cake is from Genius Kitchen (tried and true and FABULOUS!)

Thursday:
Tuna Casserole is from Art and the Kitchen

Friday:
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes are from Crème De la Crumb
Sausage Cabbage Dinner is from The Seasoned Mom
Dutch Apple Pie is from my good old friend Betty Crocker

Saturday:
Meatloaf is from Yummy Healthy Easy

That's it for this week's menu!  Hope you all have a great week of fall fun and family!

This post is linked to
http://www.tablerpartyoftwo.com/fall-treats-sunday-features-192/


No comments:

Post a Comment