Thursday, July 12, 2018

Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad (Gluten Free)


I love to make salads in the summertime for dinner.  This one is definitely a keeper!

I found the original recipe on Melanie Makes.  You can find the recipe for her Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad here.  It is so yummy!  

I made a few changes, as I seem to be doing quite often these days.  Here are the changes I made to her yummy recipe:
First, I used gluten free corkscrew pasta from Ronzoni.  I cooked it to the firm stage, which was 8 minutes.  It came out perfect for the salad.
Second, I used bottled Caesar Salad dressing.  I really was going to make the homemade Caesar salad dressing using the recipe from Melanie Makes, but at the last minute I chickened out (no pun intended) because of the raw eggs.  I am sure it would have been just fine, but with my luck I would have gotten sick.  So I decided to go on the safe side.
Third, I chopped the salad and mixed it all in a bowl.  Her presentation was much prettier, I must say! But since I made it for just my husband and myself, I didn't see the need to impress him! Teehee!

Please visit Melanie Makes for her yummy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad recipe, as well as for her recipe for homemade Caesar Salad Dressing.

If you would like my adapted recipe, here it is:  (for a printable copy, please click HERE.)


I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!


No comments:

Post a Comment