Saturday, January 12, 2019

Weekly Menu Plan for January 13-19, 2019

It's time for another week of menus!  We are still trying to eat a bit lighter, and are enjoying a lot of the new recipes!

We are almost halfway through January already!  We got a good snowfall today, about 6 inches, and that is the first major snow we have had all winter.  It was perfect snow for making a snowman, perfect weather (around 30 degrees), no wind, and the snow just fell gently all day.  I saw A LOT of kids out playing in the snow, reminded me of when I was a little girl in Chicago.  One winter it snowed and drifted so bad we couldn't open the door to get outside!  Thankfully, we don't usually get that much snow here in Indiana.

Lots of new recipes for me this week.  Last week we enjoyed almost all of them!  I'm hoping our lucky streak continues!  We are especially loving the protein shakes in the morning!

Here is this week's menu plan:
For a printable copy, please click HERE.
Recipe links are below.


Sunday:
Blueberry Cobbler Overnight Oats is from Dashing Dish
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup is from I Breathe I'm Hungry - it is gluten free

Monday:
Almond Joy Milkshake is from Dashing Dish
Chicken with Cream Sauce is from Humorous Homemaking
Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake is from Chelsea's Messy Apron - we just enjoy dessert too much to go without it!  And you can tell!  :)

Tuesday:
Low Carb Pancakes are from Northern Nester
Lemon Dream Cake is from The Country Cook
(For the lasagna, I just buy frozen Stouffers and bake it.  I usually have something else gluten free, like gluten free pasta with spaghetti sauce.)

Wednesday:
Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Bowls is from Budget Bytes

Thursday:
Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is from One Lovely Life - this one is also gluten free
Lunch Lady Brownies are from Life In The Lofthouse

Friday:
Egg Muffins are from Three Many Cooks
Big Mac Salad is from Wholesome Yum - we have made this before and it is delicious!

Saturday:
Peanut Butter Blizzard is from The Well Planned Kitchen
Crustless Quiche is from Mrs. Criddle's Kitchen - another one that is gluten free!
Chocolate Éclair Cake is from The Girl Who Ate Everything

And there you have it!  Menus to take you through the first half of January!  I hope you find something you can make and enjoy!  Have a wonderful week, stay warm, and....


6 comments:

  1. You are so organized and adventurous with your menus! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, thank you for the kind words! It's my pleasure to share! I just hope you find something you like now and then. I love having visitors! Thanks again, and have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Joan, thanks so much for partying with us at the #WednesdayAIMLinkParty 29! Shared ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, thank you for hosting! I enjoy your parties!

      Delete
  3. Saw you on the Wednesday Aim Party. Your menu looks fabulous. I am trying to eat less this month too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! So far we have enjoyed everything this week! I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit!

      Delete