Sunday, August 2, 2020

Weekly Menu Plan for Aug 2-8, 2020



So here we are in August already!  I am continuing with the same format as last week.

I have found that using Google Sites to post my menu is working, at least for me.  I had a comment from someone last week that the links were not working, but when I checked it they all worked.  

Has anyone else had that problem?  If so, would you please let me know?  I would appreciate it!

This week, I am trying to use the grill a few times, to keep the heat out of the kitchen.  It's been pretty hot here!  Salads and sandwiches are what I like to make when it's hot.  Nothing too heavy, it just doesn't taste good to me now!  But in the fall......back to baking!

CLICK HERE for this week's menu plan.  

I plan on posting the whole month's menu plan on the same page using Google Sites, so at the end of the month you can see the whole month's menus!  That should give you some more ideas, if you need some!

Have a great week!  


2 comments:

  1. I'm having trouble seeing your menus. Even my teenage daughters were trying to help me and they can't figure it out! Hopefully I can see them soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you click on the Click Here link above? That should take you to the Google Sites page with the menu plan. But, if that isn't working, tomorrow I will put the menu plan on this page so you can see it. Then, in the future, I will post all menus right here instead of linking to a new page. Sorry it didn't work! But check back tomorrow and you can see this weekend's plan. Hope that helps! And thanks for letting me know!

      Delete