Sunday, December 13, 2020

Weekly Menu Plan 12-13 to 12-19, 2020

 

Hello!  Time for another week of planning menus and a TON of other things!  As are most of you, I am super busy right now, way behind, starting to panic, and a little bit frazzled.  All I want to do is take a nap!  But, there's way too much to do to take a time out. 
This week, I have made a menu that is extremely easy with very little prep, other than going to the grocery store.  On Saturday, we are having kids and grandkids over to celebrate my husband's birthday.  We are hoping the weather holds out, so my husband can grill these gorgeous steaks we got on sale this week.  He may be grilling out in the rain or the snow, but oh well!  It will be worth it, I'm sure!

Here is this week's menu plan.  Just click on the links for the recipes.  As usual, I may tweak some of the recipes to make them gluten free.  The crockpot meatballs are a favorite, and I use gluten free mushroom soup and gluten free brown gravy.  I also make my mashed potatoes with coconut milk, and they turn out just great.  Most of the desserts this week are not gluten free, because I am trying to cut back on them, and if I can't eat it I won't eat it! 


That's it for this week!  Have a blessed week, and I hope you find a good recipe or two here!


No comments:

Post a Comment