Monday, August 9, 2021

Zone 2 Cleaning For The Week

 

Hi there!  It's Monday, and time to get back into the weekly routine!

I hope you had a great weekend, it was a fun one for me.  I got some shopping done, went to a new quilt shop and got some great new fabric, and did some baking to share with the neighbors.  

I have started my day, but just remembered I hadn't shared this week's cleaning plan.  Here is the calendar for August:  (you can see we are in Zone 2 Bathrooms this week)

Here is my guide I am using to clean the bathrooms:


I set my timer for 30 minutes, and clean until my time is up.  Whatever I don't finish today, I will get tomorrow or the next day!  Before I start my Zone work, I complete my Dailies.  If you missed it, here are the things I do daily before entering The Zone :)  -  


There you have it!  Now I need to get back to work!  Happy Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment