Thursday, January 5, 2023

Gluten Free Baked Spaghetti

 

Hello!  

I just wanted to share this Baked Spaghetti recipe with you before I forget.  It is very good, and it makes a full 9X13 pan.  Plenty for a family of at least 4, so the two of us have a ton left over.  And we each had two servings!  

I don't usually like cottage cheese in a layered casserole, but honestly, this time I really liked it!  If you have a child that has texture issues, then I would substitute ricotta cheese.  But there was no lumpy texture at all, and I used a little more than the recipe called for.  I think I used 1% lowfat cottage cheese from Aldis.  It was delicious!

Here is the recipe.  It might look a little complicated, but it really isn't.  Make the spaghetti in a Dutch oven, and then use the same pan to cook the ground beef and make the sauce.  While I was browning the ground beef, I made a pineapple cream cheese pie to use up some leftover Cool Whip.  That turned out great and will be a recipe for another day!

Here is the Gluten Free Baked Spaghetti recipe:



If you're going to be feeding a family or a crowd, you might want to try this one.  It'd be a great casserole to take to a potluck!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment