Monday, January 9, 2023

This Week's Meal Plan

 

Hello there!

It was a busy week last week!  Not one I had planned for, but I still got most everything done that I wanted to.  

I wound up getting slightly off my menu plan last week.  Instead of having leftover baked spaghetti on Thursday night, I wound up making pork chops in my crockpot with a sauce made of barbecue and cranberry sauce.  The baked spaghetti was so good, that my kids wound up taking some home for their lunches at work the next day.  So I didn't have as many leftovers as I thought I would!

I will post the pork chop recipe soon, I just have to make the recipe card.  Then, we wound up going to my daughter's house Saturday night for a Family Game Night, before the two oldest granddaughters went back to college.  They wanted me to make Ham and Cheese Sliders, so I did!  And I will post that recipe soon, too, as I made a couple gluten free ones that turned out great!

So I didn't wind up making the Red Beans and Rice until Sunday night.  We are having leftovers of that tonight.  I really liked it, and so did my husband.  It tasted very much like the Red Beans and Rice that we had at Port Orleans in Disney World.  I will post that recipe, too!  It doesn't take much for me to get behind!  But I'm hoping this week I will have a few hours of down time so I can get caught up!

I haven't made my official menu plan out for this week yet, but here's what I'm planning on putting into it:
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Crockpot Potato Soup

Sausage and Sauerkraut over Mashed Potatoes

Crockpot Corn Chowder

Maybe some kind of chicken....not sure yet 

I will hopefully get that menu plan done today or tomorrow morning.  The rest of my day today is pretty much taken up with the youngest granddaughter.  I will see what I can do!

I hope you had a great weekend!  I will be back soon with some recipes and a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment