Sunday, February 11, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for February 11 to February 17, 2018



 It's the week of Valentines!  And in our family, Valentine's Day is also the birthday of our youngest granddaughter, so it's a fun week!

Here is what's for dinner at our house this week:  (recipe links below)


Sunday:

Pea Salad is from The Southern Lady Cooks
Lemon Cake

Monday:

Crockpot Chicken and Gravy is from The Country Cook (one of our family favorites)
Cherry Pie is from Taste of Home

Wednesday:

Hummingbird Cake is from Southern Bite (everyone loves this cake!)

Thursday:

Country Style Baked Ribs is from Genius Kitchen (SO GOOD!)
Stick of Butter Rice is from The Chunky Chef (I don't know anyone who doesn't love this rice)

Saturday:

Key Lime Pie is from Southern Bite (I make this pie all summer long, we all love it!)


That's it for this week - hope you find some ideas or something you like!





6 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds delicious. Happy birthday to your granddaughter! My nephew's birthday is tomorrow and I have two cousins (twins) and a niece who all have birthdays on Valentine's Day.

    I followed you here from I'm an Organizing Junkie's linkup. Stop by my blog for a visit sometime. I'll make up a virtual cup of tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Deanna! It is so much fun to have a birthday to celebrate on Valentine's Day! I always tell her she's the sweetest Valentine we ever got! I will head on over to the link up and try to find you right now,
      and thanks for the comment! It's so nice to hear from visitors. I am looking forward to that virtual cup of tea!

      Delete
  2. I use only high quality materials - you can see them at: How to Use GoWise Air Fryer

    ReplyDelete
  3. On this page you can read my interests, write something special. View more

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. 마곡노래방

    ReplyDelete
  5. For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. 플렉스홀덤

    ReplyDelete