Saturday, March 10, 2018

Weekly Menu Planner for Week of March 11 to March 18, 2018


Don't forget to spring ahead one hour for Daylight Savings Time!

I got a head start on next week's menus today, since I know I will be sleep-deprived tomorrow!  I don't know about you, but I don't mind the Fall Back when we gain an hour of sleep, but I don't care too much for losing an hour of sleep!

Here is the coming week's menu:  (recipe links can be found below)

FOR A PRINTABLE VERSION, CLICK HERE


Recipe links for this week:

Sunday: 

Chicken Ala King Casserole is from Taste of Home
Pineapple Cheesecake is from Kraft Recipes and is no-bake

Monday:


Thursday:

Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake is from Damn Delicious
Lemon Cream Pie is from Mel's Kitchen Café

That's it for this week!  Hope you find something you like!











No comments:

Post a Comment