Sunday, April 29, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for April 29 to May 5, 2018


It's almost May!  It's all about mom, country, and the Indy 500 this month!  Woohoo!  And it looks like spring my have arrived here in Indianapolis - keeping my fingers crossed!

The end of the school year brings a rush of activity around here - band concerts, recitals, graduations, Mother's Day, and a ton of other stuff.  I like to grill out as much as possible starting now!  Fast and easy, plus my husband does most of the work.  Win, Win for me!

Here is what's cooking in my kitchen this week:  Links to recipes can be found below.

This menu plan is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

For a printable copy of this week's menu, click HERE.  


Sunday:

Strawberry Shortcake is from Swanky Recipes  - so good!

Monday:

Lemon Cream Pie is from Mel's Kitchen Café  - one of our favorites

Wednesday:

Orange Tapioca Salad is from Taste of Home - I make this all summer long, so refreshing!

Thursday:

Meatloaf is from Southern Plate - and is low carb and yummy!
Almond Joy Cookies are from Mom on Timeout - easy, gluten free, and we love them!

Saturday:

Boston Cream Pie is from Kraft - everyone loves this dessert!

That's if for the week!  Hope you find something you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment