Sunday, April 22, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan 4-22 to 4-28-2018


I have to keep reminding myself of this.  It seems spring must be preoccupied this year, and is late for a very important date.  But it will get here.  Eventually.

This week is supposed to be warmer than last week, so hopefully it will arrive in full force soon.  In any event, time marches on whether spring shows up or not!  I can't believe we are in the last full week of April already.  May might get here before spring does!

I've got another busy week planned, not much time to cook this week.  Here is the menu plan for the week:

If you would like a printed copy of this menu plan, click HERE.  


Friday:

Crabmeat Salad is from All Recipes


Saturday:

Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff is from Lets Dish Recipes

This menu plan is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment