Sunday, June 3, 2018

Menu Plan for June 3 to June 9, 2018


This week I played around with a new menu design for June.  I made two separate sheets, one for breakfast and one for dinner.  I think they turned out pretty cute!

But this blogging thing....oy!  I hardly ever remember to take pictures, and I must say I get a little discouraged at times because I don't think there are very many people who even look at this stuff.  For the time it takes to prepare and post, I'm not sure I will continue.  I'm still deciding, though.  I have a lot of fun cooking and sewing, though, and this is sure a nice way to share!

To save time, this week I am posting only the menus.  I'm not sure anyone is looking at the recipes anyway, and if that's the case there's no reason to post them!  If anyone wants a recipe for one of the breakfast or dinner menu items, just leave me a comment and I will be happy to post it!  Just trying to save myself a little time!

So, here is my Breakfast menu for the first week of June:  (for a printable menu click HERE.)


And here is my dinner menu:  (For a printable menu click HERE.)

I think they turned out kind of cute!  They cheer up my kitchen a little bit!

Have a great week, and if you want a recipe for anything just leave a comment and I'll be happy to share!

This menu is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.


2 comments:

  1. you know, this makes you real - I've wondered what keeps you - and the others - going - I just found you through Christy at Southern Plate - reminds me of the "good ole days" on here, before everything got so commercialized and it was just us sharing with each other - I've enjoyed coming to your site and availing myself of your menu plans - and, yes, I've probably looked at the recipes - if that helps any - does this have anything to do with why you don't have one up for this week? I'll just go look at last week's - thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Donna, thank you so much for the comment! That is all I needed to keep going! I will put up my menu plan for this week today! Just knowing one person is looking at it is enough for me! I will definitely keep sharing just for the fun of it! Thanks again!

      Delete