Sunday, June 17, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for June 17-23, 2018

What a beautiful day to honor all the wonderful fathers out there!  I know I was blessed with one of the sweetest dads on earth, and I do miss him dearly.  My husband has been a great dad to our children, and a wonderful grandpa to our grandgirls!  I am so thankful for them, and for all the great daddies out there.

Summer has been a bit hectic so far, and will continue to be over the next few weeks.  There is always something going on that demands a grandma or grandpa or both!  

I am so glad someone commented on my last post!  It gave me encouragement to continue posting!  Just being honest, I love to share what I plan and make, and it makes it all worth it to know at least one or two people enjoy looking at it or can gain something from it!

Today, I am just posting my menu plan, simply because I am in a rush!  I will try to post links to the recipes soon!  

Here is this week's menu:  (For a printable version, click HERE.)


And on a side note, I have started a whole bunch of new crafty things - sewing, quilting, and cross stitch.  If I can remember to take some pictures, I can't wait to share what I've been up to!

This menu plan is linked to The Modest Mom Blog linkup.
This menu plan is linked to Inspiration Monday at I Should Be Mopping The Floor.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment