Sunday, July 8, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for July 8 to July 14, 2018

Well, we are back from vacation and glad to be home again!

We had a wonderful visit to North Carolina's Outer Banks for two weeks, and enjoyed a wonderful time with kids and grandkids!  The ocean just takes my breath away each time we go there, it is just so beautiful and powerful.  And, as I promised the grandkids, I even did a birthday cannonball into the pool!
Back to reality now, and time to get back to cooking, cleaning, and having fun at home!

This week's menu plan is going to be a lot of experimenting for me.  While on vacation, we ate out a lot and I tried so many new foods and recipes.  I totally enjoyed that!  So I came back excited to break out of my tried and true recipes, and start trying some new (to me) recipes.  So this week, I have many recipes I haven't made before.  I can't wait to see how we like them!

Here is this week's menu plan: (for a printable copy, please click HERE.)
Links to the recipes can be found below.

Recipe Links:

Monday:
Taco Pasta Casserole is from Chef In Training
No Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert is from Crazy for Crust

Tuesday:
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is from Melanie Makes
Homemade Caesar Dressing is also from Melanie Makes

Wednesday:
Red Pesto Pasta is from One Clever Chef

Thursday:
Grilled Greek Chicken is from Smells Like Home

Friday:

I cannot wait to try these recipes!  They all sound so delicious, and great for a hot week ahead!

Have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment