Sunday, July 22, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for July 22 to July 28, 2018

Welcome to the last full week of July!  Can it be??  Grandkids are headed back to school next week already.  It seems as if summer just started!

I took two of them shopping for school supplies last week - what fun!  No matter how old I get, I still get excited to see all the pens, crayons, markers, notebooks...all that fun stuff!

This week's menu is still built around the heat!  Although we have had a couple rainy days and the temps have cooled a bit, it's still going to be hot during the upcoming week!  And I hate to be in a hot kitchen when it's hot outside!

Ice cream and no-bake desserts are what I love at this time of year!

Here is my menu plan for the coming week:  
For a printable copy, click HERE.
Recipe links can be found below.

Recipe Links:

Monday:
Slow Cooker A-1 Steak is from A Year of Slow Cooking

No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream is from Celebrating Sweets ( I cannot WAIT to try this one!)

Tuesday:
Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Fettucine is from Six Dollar Family

Friday:
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Dessert is from 365 Days of Slow Cooking


 I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment