Sunday, July 29, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for July 29 to August 4, 2018

It's that time of year again!  The grandkids go back to school this coming week, although it seems like we just started vacation!  I wish I could say the kids are excited about going back to school, but it seems like they could use a few more weeks of swimming and just being kids.  Summers are awfully short for kids these days!

This week's menu will probably be shared with the kids and grandkids, since the back to school week is busy for everyone!  I am trying to make things they will all enjoy, and a lot of comfort food to help them get back in the swing of things.  When I was little, I always loved coming home to a kitchen that was full of yummy things baking and cooking!

I have a few ideas for desserts this week.  I know I will be baking some cookies, and a pie or two.  I just haven't decided yet which ones I want to make!  So I left desserts off the menus, and hopefully will fill it in as the week goes by.

Here is the menu plan for the week:  (For a printable copy, click HERE.)
Links to recipes are below.

Recipe Links:

Monday:
Copycat Cracker Barrel Pancakes are from Mirlandra's Kitchen
Chicken Fried Rice is from All Recipes

Tuesday:
Blueberry Chicken Salad is from Taste of Home
Apple Butterscotch Fluff is from Mostly Homemade Mom

Wednesday:
Apple Topped Pork Loin is from Taste of Home
Lemonade Fruit Salad is from The Pinning Mama

Thursday:
Cinnamon Roll Waffles is from Genius Kitchen
Baked Barbecued Spare Ribs is from Taste of Home
Stick of Butter Rice is from Thirty Handmade Days
Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad is from Genius Kitchen

Friday:
Breakfast Casserole is from Leelalicious

That ought to do it for this week!  I think I will be spending a lot of hours in the kitchen this week, but it is totally worth it!  Have a great week!






2 comments:

  1. I love all your menus! I am a mom of four and it gets so exhausting sometimes to just come up with a new meal plan each week. I am using your meal plan for this current week and actually went through your entire blog tonight haha! I a blogger too, not a food one though, and I'd love to see an about page or something like that for you. I know for me and some of my readers seeing the person behind the screen entices people to come back for me and helps people feel like they know you! I saw in June you said you were discouraged and I hope you don't stop doing this because I'm loving all of your stuff and love that I'll never have to come up with my own ideas again as long as you are haha! Good luck and I hope to continue seeing awesome content from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Heather, thank you so much! You just made my day! I am SO GLAD you are able to use some of my ideas! I will not give up, sometimes I just run behind a little bit! But I promise to keep sharing my menus!
      I will definitely work on a page about me, although I am pretty boring!
      Thank you so much for your kind words! You are a sweetie pie!

      Delete