Monday, August 6, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for Week of August 5 to August 11, 2018

Sorry this is a little late getting posted.  I had a busy weekend and not much computer time!

I have a super busy week planned ahead, so this week's menu is easy and quick to prepare.  I plan on using the grill a few times, which will most likely be operated by my husband.  That lets me prep things inside while he is out grilling, and I like that on busy days.

Since I have to be off and running in a couple minutes, here is a copy of this week's menu:

For a printable copy, please click HERE
Recipe links are below.


Recipe Links:

Sunday:

Baked Spaghetti is from Deep South Dish

The rest of the week I am using tried and true recipes that are easy to throw together.  If you would like a copy of a recipe I haven't linked to or shared, please let me know and I will post it.


No comments:

Post a Comment