Monday, August 27, 2018

Patchwork Zipper Pouch

Summer has been busy - a little too busy for me to find time to sew!  I am making an effort to finish some projects I started in late spring, and get busy with some new sewing.

I had this bag finished except for hand-sewing the binding on.  Yesterday as I watched a documentary on Netflix about the Royal Family, I finally completed it!  It still needs a charm for the zipper pull, but I can put this in my finished category.

I used a mini charm pack from Moda called Project Red for this bag.  It is quilted on the front and back.  I made the large bag, and have enough squares left from the pack to complete another one.
The tutorial I used can be found HERE.


It's a great size to hold sewing supples for my cross stitch projects. The youngest granddaughter wants one for her school supplies, so I will definitely be making another one!

4 comments:

  1. Love the prints. Don't you feel good when you finally get around to finishing one of the UFO's that you have. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have so many UFO's, and keep starting new things. I am trying so hard not to start anything new until I finish up some of these UFO piles!

      Delete