Sunday, September 16, 2018

Gluten Free Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

Last week, I was using up a ton of over-ripe bananas that somehow found their way into my kitchen.  After making a loaf of banana bread, I still had 4 bananas left.  After searching around for a good banana cake recipe, I found this one at Spend With Pennies.  And I have to tell you, she was right...this is the BEST banana cake I ever made!

I used the recipe at Spend With Pennies and adjusted it to make it gluten free.  It turned out fabulous!  But if you are not gluten free, use the recipe Holly has on her site because it is awesome!  It actually didn't take much tweaking to make it gluten free, just changed the flour and added some more liquid with an extra banana and an extra egg.  Easy Peasy!


Here is the recipe if you'd like to try it:
For a printable recipe, please click HERE.

This is a really good banana cake, and it keeps well in the fridge!  It stayed fresh and moist for 3 days, until it was gone!
Thanks, Holly, at Spend With Pennies for an awesome recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment