Sunday, September 16, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for September 16-22, 2018

Good morning!  I'm still on my first cup of coffee, so if this post isn't making any sense, I'll blame it on caffeine deficiency.

Last week, I got behind in just about everything.  It seems no matter how I planned to spend my day, something else came up and I got sidetracked.  So this weekend I have been playing catch-up, but I'm not where I need to be yet to start a new week!  Does that ever happen to anyone else??  Hopefully, after a couple cups of coffee, I will be ready to tackle this day and be ready for the coming week!

My menu plan this week has some of our favorites on it.  Even though it looks like summer has returned for this coming week, I am still cooking like it is cooler fall weather.  That little taste of fall we had last week just made me crave fall weather food.

Here is the menu plan for this week:
For a printable copy, please click HERE.
Recipe links are below.

Recipe links:

Sunday:
Trisha Yearwood's Crockpot Pork Loin is from Food Network - this turns out great every time!

Monday:
Crockpot Mississippi Pot Roast is from The Country Cook - I haven't made this before, but it sounds really good and I love just about everything from this site!
Lemon Custard Cake is from Taste of Home - I have made this so many times, and it is always a favorite with my family.  You can switch out the pie filling to other flavors, and it's still good!

Tuesday:
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu is from Chef In Training
Stick of Butter Rice is from Thirty Handmade Days - this is a classic side dish, everyone loves it.
Pea Salad is from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Easy French Silk Pie is from The Domestic Rebel

Wednesday:
Ground Beef Stroganoff is from Reasons To Skip The Housework

Friday:
Pizza Burgers are from The Taylor House
Three Musketeer Chocolate Cake is from Just A Pinch

Saturday:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie is from Like Mother Like Daughter
Chicken Chow Mein is from Dinner At The Zoo

And there you go!  Another week of good home cooking!  Hope you find something you want to try!




No comments:

Post a Comment