Sunday, December 16, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for Week of Dec. 16 to 22, 2018

How are you all doing this weekend?  I am looking forward to this week, as it will be fun for the youngest granddaughter!  Since I get her up and ready for school each morning, I will get to be in on the fun dress up days this week.  For school this week, Monday she dresses up as a character from The Grinch.  Tuesday is wear your pj's to school for Polar Express day.  Wednesday is dress up like a reindeer! 🎄  And Thursday it is Elf on the Shelf day, dress like an elf!  And that's it until January! Christmas break will begin Friday for the kids, and they are SO ready!  Me too!

I have had such busy weeks lately, but am so grateful that I have the ability to be busy!  It is such a blessing!  Enjoy all the moments, even the hectic ones!  This week I have more sewing and baking to do, planning for Christmas Eve brunch, and I better get some wrapping done if I don't want to be up all night Christmas Eve!

This week's menu is a fairly simple one, and I use the crockpot as much as I can.  It helps me to get things going first thing in the morning, then dinner is a breeze!

Here is this week's menu plan:
For a printable copy, please click HERE.
Recipe links are below.


Sunday:
Gluten Free Chicken and Dumplings is from Mama Knows Gluten Free - let me tell you, she does! This is my go-to site for gluten free cooking and baking.  Mama Knows is an angel!

Monday:
Sausage 'N Sauerkraut is from Taste of Home - tried and true, we love it at my house!
Coconut Cake is from Gonna Want Seconds

Tuesday:
Tuna Macaroni Salad is from The Country Cook

Wednesday:
Slow Cooker King Ranch Chicken is from Six Sisters Stuff
Apple Fritter Cake is from Nerdy Baker

Friday:
Crockpot Pulled Pork is from 100 Days of Real Food
Gingerbread Rice Krispie Treats are from Shugary Sweets

Saturday:
Instant Pot - Pot Roast is from Betty Crocker
Pumpkin Pie Crumb Bars are from Cooking Classy via Bloglovin

And that's it for the third week of December!  I hope you find something you and your family like!

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest if you like recipes and sewing!  Just click on the Pinterest button at the top of the right sidebar!

And look HERE if you want to check out places I share posts. 

Have a wonderful, blessed week!  


4 comments:

  1. What a nice blog! I found yours from your comment on blog posts on Leah Days' site. Weekly menus with links? How helpful. I'm also a retired teacher, a quilter, and blogger. Will go page through your previous posts- love those little charm baskets. Come visit my blog if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nancy! What a sweet comment! So glad you stopped by, and so nice to meet you! We have a lot in common, and I am heading straight to your blog! Thank you again for the nice words! Those charm baskets are so much fun to make, glad you like them. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Joansy for your kind words and encouragement! I can't tell you how much it means to me. I am so happy that you enjoyed the gluten-free chicken and dumplings and other the gluten-free recipes I have shared on my blog. Thank you again for blessing me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Audrey, I can't believe you looked at my crazy little blog! It's like having the Queen pop in for a visit! I would have baked a gluten free cake if I knew you were coming! I am honored you visited, but please know it's ME who should always be thanking YOU for all you share every day! You make my life so much sweeter! I love everything you share, you are an angel!

      Delete