Sunday, March 31, 2019

Menu Plan for Week of March 31-April 6, 2019

Yep, that's what it looks like this morning, folks.  Snow on the daffodils.  After raining all day yesterday, it turned to snow last night and we got about an inch.  Hopefully it will melt today or tomorrow, probably tomorrow.  It is only 29 degrees right now, so it will take awhile to warm up.  My forsythia is covered in snow, and all the little green buds that were ready to pop on my cherry tree are now snow covered.  An early April Fool's joke from Mother Nature, I guess!

Spring Break is over today, so tomorrow the kids go back to school to sprint to the finish at the end of May.  These last two months of school are always crazy busy, with all the end of the year concerts, meetings, prom, Easter, the Indy 500, parties, sports, and on and on.  It wears me out just looking at the calendar.  But it's always a fun time, and then all of a sudden it's summer!

This week's menu plan is all made out and ready to go, except I still need to go to the grocery store today.  Somehow I got behind last week, and am still playing catch up.  For this week, the menu kind of eases up at the end of the week, because I have a couple dentist and doctor appointments during the day that will eat up all my time, no pun intended.  😉

So here is my menu plan for this week:
For a printable copy, please click HERE.
Recipe links and notes are below.

Sunday:
Farmhouse Cheddar Skillet Pie is from Cookstr - this is a good Sunday morning breakfast recipe

Easy Baked Pork Chops are from Stay At Home Chef - these are delicious and great for a quick weeknight meal.

No Bake Blueberry Dessert is from Adventures of Mel - cool and creamy, and light!  I make it with a gluten free graham cracker crust and 2 cans of blueberry pie filling.  Delicious!

Monday:
Grilled Chicken Burrito Bowls are from Dinner At The Zoo - easy and very good!

Frosted Fudge Brownies are from Taste of Home - tried and true, I love Taste of Home recipes!  Although it has changed over the past couple of years, I still use my old copies constantly!

Tuesday:
Gluten Free Blueberry Banana Muffins are from Mama Knows Gluten Free - another winning recipe from Mama Knows!

Crockpot Italian Beef Sandwiches are from Centsless Deals - I buy Schar's ciabatta rolls for mine.  These are the next best thing to Portillos, for me!  If you haven't had a Portillos Italian Beef Sandwich, and you can eat gluten, go get one right now and dig in!

Wednesday:
Easy Cheesy Fiesta Chowder is from Briana Thomas - so good and so good for you!

Thursday:
Easy Tiramisu is from Kitchen Nostalgia - so cool and creamy!

Friday:
Potato Salad is from Julie's Eats and Treats - a good old fashioned recipe

Apple Pie is from All Recipes - this pie has a gazillion rave reviews, so it's sure to be good!

Saturday:
Fathead Pizza is from Noshtastic - I just have to try a recipe for anything called Fathead!  And it's gluten free!  I am putting our favorite toppings on it - sausage, pepperoni, black olives, and onion.

And that winds up another week of menus!  I hope you find an idea here that sounds good to you!  Have a wonderful week with wonderful meals with your family!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a delicious menu! I haven't yet worked on mine for the week; I tend to grocery shop on Wed or Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it will be yummy! I know the baked pork chops last night were delicious! Have a good week and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete