Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Weekly Menu Plan for March 24-30, 2019

So sorry this is a tad late!  I went to visit my sister for a few days and just got back.  I am trying to get caught up now!  Hopefully, you still might find something you like!

This week, I am making a lot of easy prep meals, because I am in vacation mode.  I am just relaxing and enjoying spring break....and trying to get some shopping in while I can!

Here is this week's menu plan:
For a printable copy, please click HERE.
Recipe links and notes are below.


Sunday:
Slow Cooker Hamburger Soup is from Fast and Slow Cooking

Monday:
Taco Salad is from Taste of Home - I have made this a lot, it is always good!

Tres Leche Cake is from The Recipe Critic

Thursday:
Chicken Ala King is from Kid Friendly Things To Do

Pineapple Cheesecake is from Food and Family

And that's it for this week!  Not very complicated!  Still, I hope you can find an idea or two to make for your family!
Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment