Monday, April 27, 2020

Menu Plan for Week of April 26-May 2, 2020


Whew!  I am running behind again!  I got so busy this weekend, with a last minute call to make some more masks for friends of the family.  I was almost out of elastic, and looking online I could see there was none to be found close to me.  So I went to Wal Mart, and bought a bunch of large ponytail holder elastics.  Perfect!  It took me a couple times to get the measurements right, and then I sewed masks for the entire weekend.  So I've been busy!

I realized yesterday afternoon I hadn't menu planned for this week.  So late last night, I put together an easy plan for this week.  I based it on what I have in the freezer, because other than buying milk and a few other perishables, I don't need to go to the grocery store this week.

I am out of time to make a chart, so I am just going to list what we're having here.  Hope this is okay for this week!  So sorry!  I can't believe I'm running behind when there is so little to do each day!

Menu Plan for April 26-May 2, 2020:

Sunday:

Breakfast:  
Gluten Free Pancakes from Noshtastic
Bacon
 Orange Slices

Dinner:  
Sunday Supper Soup from Vintage Recipe Cards - I don't make meatballs, I just use ground beef and onion, and then toss in all the other ingredients and let it simmer
Crackers with slices of cheese
Oreo Krispies from Foodtastic Mom - these are NOT gluten free, but you could substitute gluten free chocolate sandwich cookies and it would be!  I just don't have any on hand!

Monday:

Breakfast:
Cereal
Toast
Banana

Dinner:
Baked Chicken Breast from Yellow Bliss Road - probably my favorite chicken of all!
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans

Tuesday:

Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs
Toast 
Sausage Patties

Dinner:
Mashed Potatoes
Corn

Wednesday:

Breakfast:
Fried Eggs
Sausage Links
English Muffins

Dinner:
Crockpot Pork Roast and Gravy from The Cozy Cook - I use gluten free cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup, and gluten free brown gravy mix
Stick of Butter Rice from Thirty Handmade Days
Dinner Rolls

Thursday:

Breakfast:
Sausage Gravy over Toast
Banana

Dinner:
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Casserole from Whole Kitchen Sink - I use 2 jars of alfredo sauce from Aldi's, which is gluten free.
Broccoli - it's in the casserole
Toast

Friday:

Breakfast:
Toaster Waffles
Turkey Bacon
Apple Slices

Dinner:

Grilled Hamburgers
Corn on the Cob (from frozen)
Loaded Bacon Ranch Potato Salad from Mama Knows Gluten Free

Saturday:

Breakfast:
Sausage Patty and Egg on English Muffin
Banana

Dinner:
Grilled Hot Dogs and Italian Sausages
Baked Beans from Dinner Then Dessert
Chips
Pickles
Carrots with Ranch Dip

That should just about do it for this week!  Hope you all have a good one!





4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for sharing all the tasty food I believe I will be checking a few of these
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie! I visited your site, what fun! I will definitely be back! Your recipes sound delicious! Thanks for visiting here, I hope you come back often! It's so nice to meet new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious! I've been trying to meal plan using mostly what's in my home already too but I definitely have to run to the store each week for milk, fruit, and vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you found an idea or two you could use!

      Delete