Monday, May 4, 2020

Weekly Menu Plan for May 3-9, 2020

I am really off schedule the past few days!  We had a rather busy weekend, and today it all caught up with me!  I was just worn out from doing some spring cleaning and baking.  But after a short nap this afternoon, I am feeling much more energized!

I am still goofing around trying to find a good format for my menu plans, but so far nothing is really what I wanted.  It takes me a lot of time fiddling around with new things, and so far I have tried several different formats, but they are just too time-consuming.  So today I decided I will work on Google Docs this week, and see what I can come up with.

For this week, I am just making a list again.  Mostly, because I'm out of time!  So here is what we are having this week:

Sunday:  

Breakfast:  
Oatmeal
 English Muffins
 Bananas

Dinner:
Chicken Fried Rice from Asian At Home 
(This was DELICIOUS!  I used gluten free soy sauce, and no oyster sauce because I couldn't find any that was gluten free.  Still good!  She has a you tube channel, and you can watch her make it there also.  One of my favorites!)
Egg Rolls
Sliced Strawberries

Monday:

Breakfast:
Breakfast Burrito - I use frozen
Clementines

Dinner:
Parmesan Crusted Chicken from Cincy Shopper
Buttered Egg Noodles (I use gluten free egg noodles)
Broccoli
Boston Cream Pie Poke Cake from The Country Cook - NOT gluten free

Tuesday:


Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs with Cheese
Hash Brown Patties (I use frozen)
Toast
Sliced Strawberries

Dinner:
Crockpot Enchilada Chicken from Sunkissed Kitchen
(I use a jar of enchilada sauce instead of making it my own, and serve it in Gluten Free Mission soft tortilla shells, rolled up like a burrito.  Sometimes I just serve it in a bowl with tortilla dips for dipping.  Either way it is good!)
Spanish Rice
Corn

Wednesday:

Breakfast:  
Oatmeal
Toast with Peanut Butter
String Cheese
Banana

Dinner:
Grilled Cheeseburgers
Baked Beans from Frugal Hausfrau
Pickles
Copycat Ruby Tuesday's Pasta Salad from Pear Tree Kitchen
(I use gluten free penne pasta)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Pie from Marilyn's Treats

Thursday:

Breakfast:
Cold cereal
Bananas
Gluten Free Mocha Muffins from What The Fork Food Blog

Dinner:
Easy Baked Pork Chops from Yellow Bliss Road
Zatarain's Spanish Rice
Corn

Friday:

Breakfast:
Bagels with Honey Pecan Cream Cheese
Hard Boiled Eggs
Orange Slices

Dinner:
20 Minute Rotisserie Chicken and Rice Soup from Back To The Book Nutrition
Cheese and Crackers

Saturday:

Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs
Turkey Bacon
Toast

Dinner:
Grilled Sirloin Steaks from The Cozy Cook
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans
Gluten Free Pizookies from Gluten Free On A Shoestring
(These are my favorites!  And since this is our Mother's Day celebration the night before Mother's Day, I am indulging!)


Can you tell I have a lot of chicken in my freezer this week? 😉  We are going to celebrate Mother's Day on Saturday night, so we are splurging on steaks and dessert!  If you have never had a pizookie, you should try this recipe!  If you don't need a gluten free one, just google pizookies and you'll find some great recipes!  
If you haven't followed me on Pinterest yet, take a look at my boards and see if there is something you like!  
Have a great week!  Hoping you find something here that you like or can use in your recipe rotations!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete