Monday, May 11, 2020

Weekly Menu Plan for May 10-16, 2020

Hello!  And a belated Happy Mother's Day to you!  Sorry this is a day late, AGAIN!  But, I DID post this yesterday, and promptly took it off.  It was a mess.  I tried using Google Docs to make my menu plan, and it looked JUST FINE on Google Docs.  When I tried to embed it in this post.....what a mess!  I played with it for almost 2 hours, and the best I could get was a picture of it where the writing was so small, you would never have been able to read it.  Obviously, I need help of some kind, but where I'll get it Heaven knows!  In the meantime, I will keep listing it.  And I'm sorry for that, because it is kind of hard to read, I think.

Even though it is a day late, I'll still start with Sunday.  Maybe you will like something from Sunday and use it on another day in the week.  Or just skip it!



Here is my plan for the week:

Sunday:
Breakfast:  Gluten Free Blueberry Scones,  Bacon, Ambrosia Salad
Dinner:  Grilled Cheeseburgers, Broccoli Cauliflower Salad, Chips, Pickles
Dessert:  Banana Pudding   (NOT gluten free but my family LOVES❤❤❤it!)

Monday:
Breakfast:  Egg and Sausage English Muffin, Hash Brown Patties (from frozen), Strawberries
Dinner:  Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Tossed Salad, Garlic Bread
Dessert:  Leftover Banana Pudding

Tuesday:
Breakfast:  Peanut Butter Toast, String Cheese, Oatmeal, Sliced Apples
Dinner:  Gluten Free Orange Chicken, Rice, Egg Rolls
Dessert:  Pig Pickin' Cake

Wednesday:
Breakfast:  Breakfast Burritos (from frozen), Hash Brown Patties (from frozen), Banana
Dinner:  Country Fried Steak with Country Gravy (from Sams Club frozen), Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Dessert:  Leftover Cake

Thursday:
Breakfast:  Cereal, Gluten Free Pop Tarts, Banana
Dinner:  Crockpot Swedish Meatballs, Leftover Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans (I use gluten free egg noodles and gluten free cream of mushroom soup)
Dessert:  Ice Cream

Friday:
Breakfast:  French Toast Sticks (from frozen), Cottage Cheese and Pineapple
Dinner:  Grilled Sausages and Hot Dogs, Orange Tapioca Salad, Chips


Saturday:
Breakfast:  Gluten Free Breakfast Casserole, Grapefruit Half
Dinner:  Chicken Noodle Soup, Crackers, Tossed Salad
Dessert:  Award Winning Peaches and Cream Pie  (not gluten free, but again, my family loves this pie!)

That's a wrap for this week's menu plan!  I sure hope you find a recipe or two to try out on your family, or you get some ideas of what to serve!  I think it's a challenge to keep cooking every meal at home, and I know I rely on having a plan ahead of time.  Have a great week, all!



1 comment:

  1. Oh yumm!! What an amazing menu! I am crazy about continental food. Grilled sausages, hash brown patties and peanut butter toast are some of my favourites. Thanks to this lockdown, I am missing the weekly lunches with my friends. But my job at a Rehabilitation centre in Chennai keeps me very busy.

    ReplyDelete