Sunday, June 7, 2020

Weekly Menu Plan for Week of June 7-13, 2020

Here we are in June already!  This has been one strange year so far, right?  I think we are all ready for a break from this year - physically, mentally, and emotionally!  Here's to a good June!
So let's get on with the menu plan for this week.  I have tried a different format, AGAIN.  Still not totally happy with it.  But, it is what it is.  I cannot for the life of me get links to the recipes to work.  So, what I did this week was, I italicized the foods on the menu that will have a link to the recipe below.  And, I added a pdf that you can print out if you want to.  So that's what is new this week!  Most of the recipes are gluten free this week.

Before I share the menu plan, just a heads up that next Sunday is Father's Day!  Don't forget to shop for your fathers and husbands this week, or make them a special treat!

Here is my menu plan for this week.  If you would like a printable copy, please click HERE.  Recipe links and any notes I made are below.
Notes and Recipe Links:
Sunday:



Easy White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake from Dishing Delish - this is not the low-carb cheesecake I was referring to above, but since yesterday, the pin I used from Pinterest was labelled a suspicious link.  I don't know, I looked at it yesterday, but today it is blocked.  So I found another delicious gluten free cheesecake, and can't wait to try it!

Monday:


Gluten Free Chocolate Mousse from Whole Lotta Yum - I have made this before, and it is very good!

Tuesday:

Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches are from Taste of Home - we all love chicken salad during the summer months!

Wednesday:

Gluten Free Chicken Enchiladas are from Mommy Hates Cooking - I haven't made this before, but almost all the recipes I have tried from her site are delicious!  I don't know why she hates cooking, because she is really good at it!

Thursday:

Slow Cooker Italian Beef is from The Chunky Chef - I use mild peppers, and serve it on gluten free hoagie buns from Schar

Gluten Free Banana Cake is from Flavor Walk - I cannot wait to try this one!  The icing sounds so good!

Friday:

Gluten Free Lemon Meringue Pie is from Pillsbury Baking - I have made this once before, and I subbed Cool Whip for the meringue topping.  It was very good that way!  My husband is not a fan of meringue, so I tried it that way, and we both liked it. 

Saturday:

Hawaiian BBQ Pork Chops are from Meatloaf and Melodrama - I made these before, and then forgot all about them.  They were very good, and I am glad I found the recipe again!

So there you have it!  That's pretty much what we will be eating this week!  I hope you have a wonderful, blessed, peaceful week!  And I hope I see you again next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment