Monday, June 15, 2020

Menu Plan for Week of June 14-20, 2020


I wish I was there!  At the beach, I mean!  I don't know why, but I've been craving going to the beach this past week.  We have vacationed at the Outer Banks several times, and I just love it there.  I am longing to go again, and smell the ocean, and feel those warm ocean breezes.  Ahhh, I can just feel it.  Maybe next year, when things are looking up.  I also love to shop there!  I could write pages about all the cute shops and restaurants they have!  I must make a plan to go next year!

Sorry the menu is a day late.  I don't know what I was doing yesterday, but I totally forgot to post this. Anyway, the format seemed to work a little better than just listing everything, and I like being able to print out a plan and hang it on my fridge.  That way I can prep things ahead of time.  I will still try to keep improving it, because I know there's lots of room for improvement!

Here is this week's menu plan.  Links and notes are below.
For a printable copy, please click HERE.  

Recipe notes and links:

Sunday:

Club Sandwich Salad is from Little House Big Alaska 

Strawberry Cream Pie is from Dessert Now Dinner Later

Tuesday:

Smothered Pork Chops is from Diethood - gluten free and keto friendly!

Wednesday:

Grilled Chicken is from Chelsea's Messy Apron - the recipe is actually for the marinade, which is delicious!

Italian Chopped Salad is from A Farmgirl's Dabbles

Thursday:

Meatloaf is from Spend With Pennies - I use gluten free breadcrumbs

Friday:

Gluten Free Doughnut Holes are from Frugal Farm Wife

Grilled Barbecue Ribs is from Redbook Magazine

Baked Beans are from Frugal Hausfrau - I make these a lot because they are good and super easy!

Gluten Free Cornbread is from 40 Aprons - actually, my son makes the best gluten free cornbread in a cast iron skillet, but I have no idea how he makes it!  If I get the recipe, I will post it.  Everyone that has it loves it, whether they are gluten free or not!

Gluten Free Apple Crisp is from Mama Knows Gluten Free - you can't go wrong with any of her recipes!  

So there it is!  A pretty easy week of yummy meals!  I hope you find a recipe or two that you like here!  Have a wonderful week, and see you next week!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Joansy, thanks for sharing out the Baked Beans!! Hang in there, I have big hope you'll get to the beach soon! And I'll be able to get down to Georgia to see my new grandbaby!! :)

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mollie! Thank YOU for such a great recipe! We love them! They are so easy and so GOOD! Thank you so much for stopping by - I am a huge fan of your blog and your recipes, so this is quite an honor!

      Delete