Monday, June 29, 2020

Weekly Menu Plan June 28-July 4, 2020

Happy Fourth of July Week!

Sorry I missed posting last week, I was busy with helping my daughter get ready for my granddaughter's graduation party.  Now I'm just tired!  The party was Saturday, all went well despite the rain, and now hopefully things will slow down a bit for the rest of the summer.

I will try to post next week's menu plan a few days early, since we are having visitors over the weekend.  That is my plan right now, anyway!

So, I tried Google slides again.  I am still not proficient at it by any means, but I am hoping when I try posting it here on the blog it will work.  So let's give it a try!

Here is this week's menu plan:


Hmmm.  Not what I was expecting it to look like.  But for this week, you can make it work.  And the links will work on the slide.  I think.  You need to scroll over to see the dessert column.

I see I will need to work on this again.  But it's not too terrible for one week!  So give it a go this week, and I will try to work on it again for next week.  What I am trying for, is the menu plan with the clickable links working on the picture of the menu plan.  If anyone knows how to do this, please tell me!  If not, I will keep trying!

Have a great week!  I will hopefully be posting next week's menu in a few days!

Joansy

No comments:

Post a Comment