Sunday, August 9, 2020

Menu Plan for August 9-15, 2020

Hi there!  Here we are, heading towards the middle of August, and we had just wonderful weather last week!  Very cool and not humid, just perfect for being outside.  This coming week, not so much!  Back to the heat and humidity.  

School starts this week for the grandkids, so they are excited as they can be!  They haven't been in school since March, because of COVID, so they are happy to be with their friends and teachers they love!  One just moved to college this weekend, the other will be a junior in high school, and the little one is a 4th grader this year.  Lots of changes to the way they usually do things, but I think they will adapt just fine.

This week's menu plan is on the easy side, due to a busy week.  I still watch the little one before and after school, so it cuts my dinner prep time to not much!  So I have to do most of the prep during the day while they are at school.  Hopefully we will all stay healthy and have a better year this year than last year!

Here is my menu plan for the week:

Notes and recipe links are below.

Sunday:

Gluten Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake is from Betty Crocker

Tuesday:

Disney's Grey Stuff is from Mantitlement

Wednesday:

Crockpot Roast Beef is from The Slow-Roasted Italian

French Silk Pie is from The Recipe Rebel

Thursday:

Gluten Free Sweet and Sour Chicken is from Recipes

Friday:

Gluten Free Chocolate Muffins are from Mama Knows Gluten Free

Instant Pot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin is from Slimming Eats

Gluten Free Devil's Food Cake is from Fearless Dining

Saturday:

Gluten Free Waffles are from Mama Knows Gluten Free

And that's it for this week!  Hope you find a recipe or two to try out!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just wanted to Check if everything is okay. I’m enjoying your Recipe index. Thank you.

    Linda Dodds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! Yes, everything is good! It just seemed that hardly anyone was looking at the menu plans anymore! I thought maybe you all were tired of them! So I just took a break. I will be happy to post the meal plans again, if you'd like to see them! It is so nice to know someone is looking at them! Thanks for commenting - I will post a new one for this week either today or tomorrow. Right now I am in the middle of cleaning out a cabinet! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete