Monday, October 12, 2020

Weekly Menu Plan for October 11-17, 2020

 

Well, hello there!  It's been awhile!

I took a break from posting menu plans, because I thought no one was looking at them anymore.  But, it seems there are still a few people looking at them, and would like some new ones!  

I am happy to post them, as long as someone is interested!  As a blogger, and I realize I am not a good one, when no one comments I just assume no one is looking or no one cares!  Just a short comment or even just a 'Hi' lets me know someone is still out there!  

So I will resume posting them!  I make them every week, for me, because it is much easier for me to stick to a schedule.  I am not good at whipping something up at a moment's notice.  I like to plan ahead, and make sure I have what I need each week.

This week, I have quite a bit of food that is not gluten free.  There are a couple reasons for this.  First, I am the only one who has to eat gluten free in my house, and I feel like I make my family eat enough gluten free stuff without constantly giving it to them at every meal.  Second, I love to bake.  And it is infinitely more enjoyable for me to bake regular foods, as they turn out so much better.  Usually.  It doesn't bother me that I can't eat them.  I enjoy baking for everyone else!

If I make a main dish that is not gluten free, I usually eat something else.  If it is something like spaghetti, I just make some gluten free pasta and use the same sauce as everyone else.  If I can't make an easy substitute, I will have some gluten free soup or a sandwich.  I'm fine with that!  

So here is this week's menu plan.  I realize it's a day late, but you can still get ideas from it anyway!  I hope you find something you want to make for your family!

Here you go:



Now, you should be able to click on the links in the menu plan to take you to the recipes.  I hope that works!  
That ought to do it until next week!  Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so welcome, and thank YOU for stopping by! I hope you get a few good ideas! Come back again soon!

      Delete
    2. I’m Always looking at your page!
      Linda

      Delete
    3. Well, Linda, you just made my day! :) Thanks so much! It's nice to know that someone besides me uses it! I will definitely keep posting the menus then! Thanks for making me smile!

      Delete