Sunday, January 3, 2021

WMP January 3-9, 2021

 

Hi there!  Hope it doesn't look like the photo above where you are!  Here, it is gray and rainy/foggy.  No snow or ice, and that is how I like it!  I don't enjoy driving on ice, which is what we seem to get here a lot in central Indiana.  After Christmas, I am ready to move right into spring!

I hope to be getting back into my usual routine this week.  The grandkids will be going back to school, so that should help put me back onto a schedule.  I need that!  Things seem all jumbled up when the holidays are here, and for a week or so after.  It takes me a few days to recover from all the holiday activities!

This week's menu plan is not too difficult, and has mostly gluten free recipes.  The recipes that are not gluten free are easy to adapt.  For example, for tonight's soup, I am just using rice instead of orzo.  I always use gluten free cream of chicken soup, that I get at Wal Mart.  And, Wednesday's night dinner is one of my favorites, so I am really looking forward to it!

Here is my menu plan for the week:

I hope you find something here you can use, or at least try out!  Have a wonderful week!  
NOTE:  I just realized the link to the Chicken Noodle Soup is wrong.  The correct link is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment