Sunday, January 10, 2021

Weekly Menu Plan 1-10 to 1-16

 

Back again from the North Pole!  At least that's what it feels like here!  Although we have no snow, it has been gray and damp and downright dreary!  I hope it's better where you are!

I am back to my routine, and it sure does feel good!  Grandkids are back in school, at least partially.  I still haven't put away all of my Christmas stuff, but I'm working on it, slowly.  I have been spending a lot of time knitting and quilting and sewing, while I am watching this season of The Crown.  I still enjoy it, but it seems like this season has a lot of filler stuff.  A couple episodes seem like nothing at all happens in them, but the music makes it seem like something is GOING to happen, but it never does.  But, still, I like watching it.  After this I have to finish the last season of Poldark, and then I am thinking I may re-watch Downton Abbey.  

This week's menu plan has a few new recipes for me to try.  One I can't wait to try is the Chicken Fajita recipe!  And, like usual, the recipes that aren't gluten free will be tweaked to make them gluten free.  Unless it's a dessert that I really shouldn't be eating!

Here is this week's menu!  I hope you enjoy it, and find a meal for a day or two!  Or even all week!  Have a blessed week, and remember to BE the blessing, too!


Have a wonderful week!  Take care!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Marilyn! I love your Over The Moon parties, and thank you for hosting them. I will be happy to join again next week, I wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! penthouses for sale in miami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. How to Use Instant Vortex Air Fryer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: View more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog. Alexander Malshakov

    ReplyDelete