Monday, January 18, 2021

Weekly Menu Plan 1-17 to 1-23, 2021

 

Hello!  Sorry I am running a day late here, I don't know where the time goes.  But here I am with this week's menu plan!
It has been lightly snowing this morning, in fact, it has been lightly snowing for the past 3 days.  Yet, we have a mere dusting of snow on the grass and pavement.  We are right in that 32 to 34 degree range, so the ground is too warm for much to stick.  That is good news for me - after Christmas, I'm ready for spring!  But waking up to gently falling snow is so peaceful, and makes everyone feel like staying in their jammies and slippers all day!
I have been trying to sew every day, and have finished several projects, and am almost finished with a cute snowman pillow.  I have it all quilted, I just have to make the back of it and do the binding.  It turned out pretty cute, but it was a lot of cutting.  I was going to make 5 of them for Christmas gifts this year, but I think I changed my mind and will leave it at one.  I don't know.  Maybe after I put it aside for awhile I will change my mind.  When it's finished, I will post a picture and you can let me know what you think!  Right now, I have a cute phone pouch cut out and ready to sew.  I decided to make one each month, because I love seasonal stuff!  Probably comes from being an elementary school teacher before I retired!
Here is my menu plan for the week.  Even though there are a lot of recipes to click on, nothing is that difficult.  Since I'm having such a good time sewing, I don't feel like working all day in the kitchen!  So actually it is a pretty easy week of cooking.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful, healthy week, and can find a recipe or two to try for your family.  Till next week.....God be with you!


4 comments:

  1. Love all of your gluten free recipes. How nice it is to find some great recipes that I can make for my husband. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you stopped by - please come back often! I hope you and your husband enjoy the recipes!

      Delete
  2. We have tacos on our menu this week too; my boys love taco night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanne! I love taco night, too - it's so easy and so good! And taco shells are gluten free - win, win! Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your tacos!

      Delete