Monday, February 15, 2021

Weekly Menu Plan 2-14 to 2-20, 2021

 

What a hunka snow, right??  We are in the midst of a snowstorm right now, and this guy just made me laugh!  I would love to build one just like it in the middle of my yard!

Seriously, though, you won't catch me outside in the cold and snow!  Nope, I'm staying inside where it's warm, dry, and cozy.  My knitting basket is right next to my chair, my soaps are on, and if I get tired of knitting I always have my sewing.  Inside is where I want to be!

Sorry I'm a day late posting this again.  Yesterday, Valentine's Day, was also my granddaughter's birthday, so we had some celebrating to do.  I think she had a pretty fun birthday!

Here is what's cooking in my kitchen this week.  

For a printable menu, please click HERE.


I think almost everything is gluten free, or can be made gluten free by using gluten free pasta.  I used the abbreviation GF for all gluten free items this week, because that's the only way I could get it to fit on this cute postcard!  
I hope you have a wonderful week!  Stay warm, hunker down, and enjoy meals with your family!  See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment