Monday, February 8, 2021

Weekly Menu Plan Feb 7-13, 2021

 

It's almost Valentine's Day!  At my house, that means a birthday is coming!  Our youngest granddaughter's birthday is on Valentine's Day, so valentines take a back seat to birthday cards!

It has been super cold, and snow is in the forecast every day for the next week.  I am hoping this is it, then it starts to warm up!  I'm getting tired of going out in these cold mornings!

This week's menu plan is not too difficult, sorry I am a day late in posting it.  I had family dropping by all weekend long, and the time got away from me.  Better late than never, right??

Oops!  I almost forgot!  If you would like a pdf version of the menu plan, please click:

Menu Plan for Week of February 6-13, 2021

Here is this week's menu plan:

My favorite meals are the apple cinnamon donuts, and the nachos!  I can't wait!  

I hope you all have a wonderful week!  Bundle up, and enjoy those family meals!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment