Sunday, January 31, 2021

Weekly Menu Plan Jan. 31- Feb. 6, 2021

 

It's hard to imagine we have completed a full month of 2021 already!  But here we are, ready to dive into February this week.  So far, we have had a pretty mild winter here, although it did snow a couple inches last night.  Hopefully February will lead us right into a beautiful spring!  I'm ready, aren't you?

This week's menu plan includes several regular recipes that I will tweak to make them gluten free.  I did make the gluten free cranberry orange bread for breakfast this morning, and I have to say it is incredibly delicious!  You should definitely try it, I ate two pieces and I could have gone back for more!

NEW this week:  If you would like to download a pdf version of this menu plan, just click HERE


For the Chicken and Mashed Potato Bowls, I am going to use gluten free chicken nuggets in my bowl, but regular popcorn chicken for the others.  Also, I will use McCormick's gluten free brown gravy mix.  It's usually pretty easy to tweak these recipes to make them gluten free.  The only one I won't change is the Bread Pudding on Saturday.  I will make that using regular ingredients, and I will just eat some ice cream or something else.  Once in awhile the rest of my family appreciates regular food, which I totally understand!  :)
Have a wonderful week, and I hope you enjoy a couple of the recipes or menus this week!  Let's hope the groundhog pulls through for an early spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment