Monday, March 1, 2021

Weekly Menu Plan 2-28 thru 3-6 2021

 

We made it through January and February!  Spring is just around the corner, and I can definitely feel it!

Sorry again for being a day late.  I had company yesterday, and this morning I had a doctor's appointment and a shopping spree at Ross.  Wowzers, I love that store!  I got all kinds of stuff - not just for me, though!  I got shoes and T-shirts for the grandgirls, kitchen stuff for my daughter, and then lots of cute spring tops for me!  It was a Shop For The Girls Day!  

Here is the menu for this week.  I have a couple notes below.  Most everything is either gluten free or can be easily adapted to be gluten free.

For a printable copy of the menu, please CLICK HERE.


Notes:
On days when I have cold or hot cereal, I always use gluten free cereals for me, and regular for the family.
When I use a regular recipe (not gluten free), I always substitute gluten free soups and seasonings.  I also substitute gluten free breads or bread crumbs in recipes that call for regular bread or crumbs.

That's it for this week!  Have a wonderful week, and I hope you find a menu plan or two here that you like!  Take care, see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment