Sunday, March 7, 2021

Weekly Menu Plan 3-7 to 3-13, 2021

 

Cute little leprechaun, isn't he?  I love snowmen, but if was here today he'd be gone tomorrow!  It got up in the 50's today, tomorrow and all week are warm in the 60's!   Woohoo!  It was so nice today, sunny and very much feeling like spring has sprung!  Although I know the cold will be back, at least we know it won't last too long.

I had such a busy weekend, I almost didn't have time to grocery shop.  But I ran to the store awhile ago, and picked up everything I need for the week.  I have another busy week ahead, running grandkids around and lots of appointments, so this week is fairly easy.  

Here's what is on my plan for the week:


I hope there is something you find interesting that you want to try!  Have a great week, everyone!


3 comments:

  1. I don’t know if you will see this, but I hope everything is okay with you. If you have been ill or something else is going on, you are in my thoughts. Linda Dodds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, thank you for checking on me! I am fine, just have a back and hip problem. I have been going to physical therapy 3 times a week and have just been worn out, but I am doing a lot better these days! I just was too tired to think about menu plans for a few weeks, but I hope to be back this week or next week! Thanks again for checking up on me, I guess I just needed a little vacation! :) You're an angel, thanks for caring!

      Delete
  2. This one is an inspiration personally to uncover out far more associated to this subject. I need to confess your knowledge prolonged my sentiments as well as I’m going to proper now take your feed to remain updated on each coming blog posts you would possibly presumably create. You are worthy of thanks for a job perfectly performed! Mobile Application Development company LA

    ReplyDelete