Thursday, October 20, 2022

Hello Again and New Blog

 Hello....again!

It's been awhile, right?

I have to say....I just got burned out on blogging.  It was at the point where I didn't enjoy it anymore.  It was a task that I didn't look forward to.

I couldn't decide what I wanted this blog to be about.  I went back and forth, and changed my mind a million times.

But now, I feel like it's something I want to do again.  But not here.  So I started a new blog.  I hope you will join me there!  It is going to be about anything I want it to be!  Topics may change, but there will always be recipes!

I am working on the blog right now, so I won't link this blog to it yet.  I will leave this blog up and running for anyone who still looks at it.

As soon as the other blog is ready, I will share the link above in a new post.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment