Sunday, August 29, 2021

Weekly Menu Plan August 29-Sept 4, 2021

 


Well, that was a quick month, wasn't it?  It seems like this summer has flown by, and even though it's 92 degrees today, I see on the long term forecast that the high in 2 weeks is predicted to be 66 degrees!  That's sweater weather for me!  Most definitely.

September looks to be extremely busy for me.  I have a couple short trips planned, a horse show that my granddaughter is in, several family birthdays, several long-awaited doctor appointments, a dentist appointment, and whatever else turns up!  I have a long list of things to sew, including a few bags for gifts.  I just finished a couple for my sister, and I can't wait to get started on some fall bags and table toppers.

This week's menu is pretty easy peasy.  Since I know I will be busy most of the month, I sketched out a month long plan of my easiest meals to prep.  You may notice that gluten free recipes are missing this week.  That's because I am on a restricted diet until the middle of September, so this menu is only for my husband and whoever else in the family wants some!  I usually take leftovers over to my daughter's house for their lunches.  I hope I get some baking time in September, because August has just been too hot to use the oven!

Here is my plan for the week.  I got lazy and didn't plan breakfast, I think I will just wing it this week.  But dinners are planned, I have my shopping done, so let's take a peek at what we're having:

Sunday:

Beef Stroganoff  

Buttered Noodles

Broccoli

Tossed Salad

Lemon Bars  


Monday:

Tomato Soup

Tuna Salad on Lettuce

Crackers

Carrot Raisin Salad 

Cantaloupe


Tuesday:

Turkey, Ham, and Swiss Sub Sandwiches

Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mayo

Sun Chips

Macaroni Salad 

Nectarines

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Wednesday:

Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Casserole 

Tossed Salad

Watermelon


Thursday:

Spaghetti with Stamp of Approval Spaghetti Sauce

Garlic Bread

Green Beans

Rice Krispie Treats


Friday:

Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls

Egg Rolls

Biscuits

Mandarin Oranges


Saturday:

Scrambled Eggs with Cheese

Sausage and Gravy

Toast/Biscuits

Hash Brown Potatoes

Peach Cobbler Coffee Cake  


There you have it!  I'm sure my family will have a great week not having to eat everything gluten free!  They are all looking forward to it!  Have a wonderful week, and I hope you find an idea or two here to try out!  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Linda! I am fine. A few minor health glitches, but am on the mend. I just can't seem to get back on track with the blogging! My timing is always off! Thanks for checking on me, you are so sweet! I hope you are well! I will do my best to resume blogging. I just need some motivation to get started! Thanks for being such a wonderful blogging friend!

      Delete